Terms and Conditions
About This Website
The Off Campus Housing Guide is produced by ASU Student Media -- the publisher of ASU's student-run news publication, The State Press.
The guide is a commercial product and its proceeds support student programs at ASU.
Inclusion in the guide is not an endorsement from Arizona State University. Individual property owners have the responsibility for ensuring a safe and healthy environment for renters.
We encourage renters to do their own thorough research into each property in order to find the best housing option for their particular needs.
The roommate board is a service of this site provided to connect potential renters with roommates.
Users of the roommate board must have an official ASU e-mail address. Inappropriate comments may be removed.
ASU Student Media is not responsible for any content, including text, photos, graphics, or videos that appears on the roommate board.
ASU Student Media is not responsible for any loss, damage, injury or inconvenience related to the use of this site and its services.
Users of this site and its services should use caution when sharing personal information or arranging to speak with or meet potential roommates.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ASU Student Media's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ASU Student Media's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.